The RoundTable Methodology creates an environment that is a key part of bringing change in your life. The RoundTable is very simple to duplicate and allows for stimulating discussions to take place. By engrafting values into your life, you will become a powerful influencer. These videos have been designed to help you start your first RoundTable.
Five Steps to Facilitating:
- Each person takes one minute to share the result of the action step from last week, starting with the facilitator and going around the circle.
- Everyone takes turns reading aloud the paragraphs in that week’s law or value. Start with the facilitator and go around the circle until every section has been read aloud. As the paragraphs are being read, everyone underlines the ideas that are most important to him/her.
- Each person takes one minute to share one thing he/she underlined and why it is important.This starts with the facilitator and goes around the circle.
- Everyone takes two to three minutes to write answers in the Evaluation and Action section.
- Each person shares what he/she wrote in the Evaluation and Action section, starting with the facilitator and going around the circle.